NNPC~Total National Merit Undergraduate Scholarship 2018 is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the country.
This is one of the many ways TOTAL demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students.
It is a part of NNPC/TOTAL’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
- be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University,
- be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
- present proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
- display full proof Admission Letter from the University and Matriculation Number.
- tender proof of A-Level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
- Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply.
- Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- 300 Level students and above need not apply.
- Current Beneficiaries need not apply.
NNPC~Total National Merit Undergraduate Scholarship
How To Apply
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address. Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result information: Input your JAMB score or CGPA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and University CGPA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffice.
6. Review application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered. Upload all the documents required:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME Results
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year result showing CGPA
7. Finally: Attest that all the info given is through. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm it too.
For more information visit the scholarship link below.
Application Deadline: October 31st. 2017